Good SEO does not depend on immutable and monolithic principles (made up of a single block). On the contrary, SEO techniques are dynamic and evolve while being correlated to technological progress. Research methods, in fact, have changed considerably over time.
This evolution has followed that of the technologies used to interpret and propose research results. In the past, the optimization of the content of an article (or, more broadly, of a blog) went above all through long-tail keywords . This is no longer necessarily the ideal solution for good SEO. To be precise, with the thematic cluster method, the entire architecture of a blog is redesigned to attract even more traffic.
Thematic clustering is a technique used in search engine optimization (SEO) to organize and structure website content around specific themes or topics. By creating thematic clusters, you can enhance the visibility and relevance of your website to search engines, thereby improving your SEO performance. Here are some advantages of using thematic clusters:
- Improved User Experience: Thematic clusters help create a logical and intuitive website structure, making it easier for visitors to navigate and find relevant information. By grouping related content together, you enhance the user experience, leading to increased engagement and longer on-site durations.
- Enhanced Keyword Relevance: When you create thematic clusters, you can focus on specific keywords or key phrases within each cluster. This allows you to optimize your content for those keywords, improving its relevance and search engine rankings. Clustering helps search engines understand the context and relevance of your content better.
- Increased Organic Search Visibility: Thematic clustering can help you establish a stronger online presence. By optimizing content within each cluster, you increase the chances of ranking higher in search engine results for relevant queries. This can drive more organic traffic to your website and improve your overall visibility.
- Interlinking Opportunities: Thematic clustering facilitates the creation of internal links between related content within each cluster. Internal linking is essential for SEO as it helps search engines discover and navigate your website effectively. By linking relevant pages together, you distribute authority and relevance throughout your website, boosting its overall SEO performance.
- Easier Content Creation and Management: Thematic clusters provide a systematic approach to content creation and management. By organizing your content around specific themes, you can plan and create new content that fills gaps within each cluster. This ensures a comprehensive coverage of topics and simplifies ongoing content management efforts.
- Authority Building: When you cluster related content together, you establish your website as an authority on the specific theme. As search engines recognize your website’s expertise in a particular area, they may reward you with higher rankings and increased visibility. This can lead to more backlinks from reputable sources, further strengthening your website’s authority.
Overall, thematic clustering offers several advantages for SEO. It improves user experience, enhances keyword relevance, increases organic search visibility, provides interlinking opportunities, simplifies content creation and management, and contributes to authority building. By leveraging thematic clusters, you can optimize your website’s structure and content for better search engine rankings and a stronger online presence.
As we said above, the way of carrying out searches on the Internet has evolved considerably over time.
???? Research is indeed longer and more like a conversation.
This is no coincidence: voice search takes a prominent place in the habits of Internet users . It is even said that almost half of online searches belong to this category!
For their part, search engines have become more efficient and offer ever more precise results to queries made by Internet users. In such a situation, the traditional organization of blogs and other websites naturally becomes obsolete.
What is a thematic cluster?
In the past, blogs were mostly built from individual articles that were referenced for well-defined keywords. By using a search engine, the results therefore appeared in a disorderly manner.
Worse: the URLs of the different pages of the same blog were put in competition in the rankings of search engines! All of this has changed considerably.
???? First of all, the concept put at the center of SEO writing is no longer that of keywords; but that of the subject treated .
This is precisely what gave the thematic cluster its name – a method of organization that works around well-defined themes.
In this new perspective, the content creator that you are carefully chooses the subject on which he wants to see his web page ranked in the search results . Then, only after this step, comes the choice of precise keywords which – linked to each other – facilitate the good referencing of articles.
How does a thematic cluster work?
The architecture of a thematic cluster is based on a central piece that conditions everything else: the pillar page . This is the first element on which bloggers and SEO for Painters work.
A pillar page is the basis of a topic group. It is she who covers, in broad outline, all aspects of the subject you have chosen. The reader who wants to deepen each aspect of his research can, however, click on the hypertext links (present on the said page) which refer to more specific content.
???? It is this mesh of various articles, woven around a central page , which makes the thematic cluster as effective as it is harmonious.
It’s your turn to find the ideal subject to build a thematic group! THE cluster that will convince readers to go tirelessly from one page to another!