Microsoft Corporation is offering, for today only, a free unit of Assasin’s Creed Unity and a video game of your own choice along with select Xbox One console bundles.
After the hype of Black Friday, Thanksgiving and Cyber Monday shopping seasons, the Redmond giant continues to operate under the particular spirit, since Christmas are just around the corner as well, by launching a 12-day deals program, where new different offers on smartphones, tablets, laptops and video games pop up every day – each deal lasts for one day only.
The company’s decision not to cease offers primarily lies on the fact the arch rival’s Sony PlayStation 4 crashed the Xbox One amongst millennials during Black Friday.
MUST READ: Sony PlayStation 4 CRASHES Microsoft Corporation Xbox One during Black Friday
Furthermore, the deal that is available today on Microsoft Store is a free Assasin’s Creed Unity and a video game of your own choice, for every select Xbox One bundle you ultimately opt for. The aforementioned bundles include:
- Xbox One Elite bundle for US$499.
- Xbox One Gears of War: Ultimate Edition Bundle for US$349.
- Xbox One 1TB Holiday Bundle for US$399.
- Xbox One Limited Edition Halo 5: Guardians Bundle for US$499.
- Xbox One Rise of the Tomb Raider Bundle for US$399.
- Xbox One The LEGO Movie Videogame Bundle for US$349.
- Xbox One 1TB FIFA 16 Bundle for US$399.
- Xbox One Fallout 4 Bundle for US$399.
It is also worth noting that the game of choice cannot cost more than $59.99, though a lot of brilliant titles, such as Grand Theft Auto V, can be found for the given price tag, or even lower. There was also a $100 price drop on the Xbox One plus Kinect bundle, but that got out of stock in no time.
Did you pick up any of the above bundles? Let us know in the comments below.
Source: Microsoft Store